After making a speeder into an I.E.D. (improvised explosive devise…of AWESOME), gathering the swag left behind became the first task this session. As the group salvaged the few unburned goodies, their heavy truck speeders were heard taking off. Luckily, Jhoren used his quick reflexes and shot the driver of the second truck which allowed him time to jump in. A chase quickly ensued with everyone crowding into and on top of the remaining truck. Unfortunately, pushing the truck to catch up caused unknown damage which later resulted in a loss of an ally. Having caught up to the stolen vehicle in a canyon, the group was shot at. This caused a nasty firefight where everyone was forced to push through pain. Quickly, three members of the group were out of the fight as a skilled bounty hunter is gunning the group down from beside his ship. Luckily, help comes in the form of a mysterious person who seems to be able to move objects at will…
- Lesson learned: Don’t have everyone search wreckage when one of them is suppose to be guarding the vehicles
- When stealing from Jhoren, make sure he can’t run up and shoot you.
- Some wookies cough cough Bearokk should learn how to STAY on a truck
- Some twi’lek cough cough Oskara should learn how to get OFF a crashing truck
- When jumping from a vehicle, remember to tuck and roll
- Jhoren is a good driver even when crashing
- Rico and Bearokk are really agile when they are unconscious
- A great way to make someone stop shooting at you: shoot off their hand
- B.O.B. sacrificed all her stimpacks for Rico, what a pal.
- If a truck should suddenly move in front of you, use it as cover to sneak up on the enemy.
- Guess who shot off another head…. Lana of course.
- Racism isn’t cool man.
- Rico is really persuasive when he wants to be (mostly when he double triumphs).
- Trucks are heavy and make people very flat
- “I don’t want to pull a Bearrokk.”
- “Force stiffy.”