This session turned into a lot of life lessons for our group and the best way to learn them, is the hard way. Those lessons began with a drunken man deciding to take a nap in the trucks of our group. At the same time some of the group decided to get a vital piece of equipment from a nearby shop. Upon their return, Imperials investigating the spaceport across the street spotted the tall hairy wookiee. This lead to an intense battle in the lobby of the hotel which forced a rush to the trucks to get out of town. During the journey the data pad found back in the outskirts of Bestine was discovered to have the name of Balla the Hutt on it. After a short trip the group finally made it to Jabba’s Palace so they can drop off their cargo. This left them with time to relax in guest rooms and meet new people. The partaking of pleasures was however cut short by the squealing of Jabba’s guards and the sound of gunfire…
- Being kind to a hobo is a good idea.
- No, the truck door isn’t broken. Lana likes it open.
- Rico learned that everyone is suppose to have a comlink.
- If you are a wookie, don’t go near buildings surrounded by Imperials.
- Don’t use your real name to register for a hotel room and then kill Imperials in the lobby.
- There is an interesting reason they call him Balla the Hutt.
- When being interrogated, make sure to keep the focus on the fish guy in the room.
- Be careful when negotiating with someone who’s gender is unclear.
- Jhoren isn’t willing to take one for the team.
- Rico also isn’t willing to take one for the team which he claims is due to lack of funds.
- Over decorated hallways make for great cover.
- A flashlight might be a good investment.
- “Dude. The hobo living in our van has a comlink.”
- “Are you smoking or smelling your finger?”
- “Can I run in a carpet blur?”
- “::tsshh::. Dick. ::tsshh::.”
- “He made a joke about carbonite. I think he meant his dick.”
- “Bad to the B.O.B.”
- “Are you going to use your Jedi powers?” – “No. I’m trying to not be constipated.”
- “The force is within us.”
- “He lifted me in the air and just dropped me down like some fish-faced asshole.”